Hi. I'm Vanessa, but I'd prefer if you'd call me Nessa, Vane, Nessiah, or any nicknames I may come up with in the future. I live in New Jersey. My friends are theslutandthefalconnn, houseof1000anus, lackinglife, leblackveilbunny, and sinistersbitch. My kik is IzayaO (anybody is allowed to kik me!). My snapchat is Nessiah666. I'm really bad at talking to people but I like talking to people anyway.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
im on tumblr in front of my Christian aunt and there’s so much gay porn rn
tbh I don’t see the fuss about having waiters/waitresses not being happy and enthusiastic like I came here to eat I didn’t come here to be amused by employees as long as I’m getting my food and they’re not being blatantly rude I don’t see why y’all need to go on yelp to rank a restaurant 0/5 and have an outburst on why your waitress didn’t smile at you when she poured you water
this is pretty fucking important